Sales Merchandiser - Austin, TX
Sales Area - Regional / National
Regional Manager of Sales Merchandising
Part-time | Non-Exempt
NOTE: In order to be considered for employment interested candidates must submit their resume electronically to https://www.gccweb.ghirardelli.com/jobs
*Please note when applying for this role online:
- Use Internet Explorer only
- Once you click the apply button, you will be redirected to a list of our positions.
- All positions are listed in alphabetical order. Please locate your position and click apply again.
- Lastly skip over the section where it says ‘Select any relevant skills you may have’ (unfortunately this section is not working with our system, and we are working to fix it)
Territory – Austin Proper/ West Lake / Hyde Park
The role of a Ghirardelli Sales Merchandiser is to develop and execute superior retail merchandising for a defined geographic area and customer base. The Ghirardelli Sales Merchandiser will have the customer communication and selling capability needed to create "Ghirardelli presence" in assigned retail stores.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Work in assigned geography approximately two - three days per week calling on retail sales stores and creating Ghirardelli presence within.
Specific Knowledge & Skills
- 1-2 years merchandising experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of follow-up, availability and responsiveness to internal and external partners
- High level of organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Up to 24-30 hours/week in markets calling on retail stores. A lot of in and out of cars.
- Working in retail conditions, building displays, fixing shelves, and pulling stock from the backroom
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Office out of home
Compensation: hourly based on experience, no benefits
Only qualified local candidates will be considered for this position. There is no sponsorship available for this position. There is no relocation available for this position.