Sales Merchandiser - Chicago, IL
Sales Area - Regional / National
Regional Manager of Sales Merchandising
Part-time | Non-Exempt
Territory - North Chicago - Key areas include Chicago Loop, South Loop and North Chicago
The role of a Ghirardelli Sales Merchandiser is to develop and execute superior retail merchandising for a defined geographic area and customer base. The Ghirardelli Sales Merchandiser will have the customer communication and selling capability needed to create "Ghirardelli presence" in assigned retail stores.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Work in assigned geography approximately two - three days per week calling on retail sales stores and creating Ghirardelli presence within.
Specific Knowledge & Skills
- 1-2 years merchandising experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of follow-up, availability and responsiveness to internal and external partners
- High level of organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Up to 24 hours/week in markets calling on retail stores. A lot of in and out of cars.
- Working in retail conditions, building displays, fixing shelves, and pulling stock from the backroom
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Office out of home
Compensation: hourly based on experience, no benefits
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.There is no sponsorship available for this position. There is no relocation available for this position.